Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Launch

Below is an excerpt from a ground breaking book called LAUNCH by Jeff Walker,this book has showed thousands of people how to take their business to the next level and quadruple their profits and we think this book is valuable to anyone who wants to make a lot of money while giving people value,since you're reading this blog post that is probably you but before you read on please share this blog post with atleast 7 of your friends and family members and ask them what they think about it,this is a 15 minute read so thank you for reading in advance 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
From Stay-at-Home Dad to Six Figures in Seven Days


It was just another mouse click . . . just like the hundreds or even thousands of mouse clicks you make every day. But this was a really important click for me, and I hesitated. My finger hovered over that button before I clicked. Five seconds, ten seconds, and still I waited. The truth is, I was terrified. I had months of planning and years of hopes and dreams riding on that click. In fact, it felt like the future of my family was hanging in the balance.
 

Little did I know that mouse click was going to start a cascade of events that
 would literally change the very face of marketing and business on the Internet. But as I sat there at the home-made desk I had shoved into a corner of my dimly lit basement, there were no grand thoughts ofanything more than making a few extra bucks to help support my family. I was using a beat-up old computer, an old-school dial-up Internet connection, and I hadn’t held a job in more than seven years. Humble beginnings indeed.
 

But the real reason that I hesitated over that mouse click came down to one word—desperation. I was desperate for a change. I needed a success. I needed to make some money. I needed to turn my life around. And I had been waiting for (and working toward) this moment for too long …
 

This whole journey started when my wife, Mary, walked through the front door in tears—a moment etched in my memory forever. She had left work in the middle of the work day, and now she was standing in front of me, sobbing from the pressure of supporting our family. Mary could no longer stand having to leave for work every morning before her two young kids evenwoke up and coming home at night when it was almost time to tuck them in bed.
 

I had been home taking care of our babies. The politically correct term these days is “stay-at-home dad,” but back then we just called me “Mr. Mom,” and it was a whole lot less socially acceptable than it is now. Several years before that I had quit my corporate job—a job most people would probably consider a good one in operations management. I was the proverbial square peg in a round hole. I just didn’t fit in the corporate world. I didn’t understand the politics, and I felt like I was forever swimming upstream when I tried to get things done. I saw myself as a corporate failure. So when my son was about a year old and my wife graduated from the University of Colorado and landed a new job with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, I walked away from my corporate career.
 

I didn’t have a plan. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I just knew I couldn’t keep living in the corporate world.
 

The whole Mr. Mom thing went on for longer than I expected. Soon we had a second baby, which meant I was caring for two small children. As anyone who has been in that role knows, my days were busy. But I needed to make a change. I needed to figure out a way to support my family, to give my wife a break, and to relieve all the pressure that was crushing down on our family.
 

And that’s what that mouse click was all about—changing our lives, creating a new, more prosperous future. It was about launching a product and launching a business. It was about creating an income and changing my family’s fortunes. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would change the world.
 

Go Ahead and Quit Your Day Job
 

When I finally built up the nerve to click the button, the reaction was breathtaking . .like stomping on the gas pedal of a Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
 

That click sent an email from my computer.
 

The email went to a server based just outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin.
 

And that triggered an email broadcast that went out to the people who had subscribed to my simple email newsletter.
 

Within seconds, that email broadcast landed in the inboxes of my subscribers.
 

The email was very short, containing less than 50 words. But at the end of the email there was a link to an order form on my web site where people could buy a product that I had just created. The product was a simple email newsletter about the stock market and what I thought was going to happen in the market in the near future.
 

(Actually, to be more accurate, I hadn’t even created the product yet, but I’ll get to that later on when I teach you about the Seed Launch™.)
 

Of course, all that took just a few seconds, but every single second after I clicked the “send” button seemed to drag on for an eternity. I felt like I held my breath the entire time. I needed to know . . . would anyone buy my new product?
 

After 30 seconds I optimistically checked to see if anyone had bought yet.
 

Nothing.
 

40 seconds. Nothing.
 

50 seconds. Nothing.
 

59 seconds . . . and the FIRST SALE came in!
 

A few seconds later, another order. And then another, and another, and then three more. Every time I clicked “refresh,” there were more orders!
 

Within an hour, the total sales were over $8,000. By the end of the day, sales had gone beyond $18,000. And by the end of the week my humble little offer had made over $34,000—almost as much as I had ever made in an entire YEAR back in my corporate job.
 

That was the launch that brought Mary home. It wasn’t my first-ever launch (that’s a crazy story I’ll get to a little later), but it was the one that convinced me that my little, fledgling business could support my family. Within a few months Mary had left her job and came home to stay. We were ecstatic. (We joke that she “retired”, but nothing could be further from the truth—in addition to being a full-time mom, she quickly took over back office operations in the business.)
 

You know, money is a funny thing. For some people, $34,000 is a crazy amount of money—an almost unbelievable number (and for me, it was life-changing). For others, it might not be big enough to get them excited. But no matter what group you’re in, if you stick with me throughout this book, I’ve got some pretty amazing results to share with you.
 

I didn’t know it at the time, but I was just getting started. And I was creating something that would literally change thousands of lives.
 

How I Got Rich Helping Thousands of Others Get Rich
 

So let’s get clear on one thing right from the start: This is not a “get rich quick” book.
 

Yes, what I’m about to share with you has created incredible riches and abundance in my life and in the lives of many of my students. But that money, wealth, and influence didn’t magically appear overnight.
 

There is a method—a formula, if you will—behind all the amazing success. And that’s what this book is all about—taking you behind the curtain and showing you that formula. Along the way, I’m going to introduce you to a world that most people don’t know exists, a world where ordinary people are creating extraordinary businesses. A world where people are starting businesses with almost no investment or capital, often launching those businesses from a spare bedroom or their kitchen table. And a world where those people are going from start-up to profits in a remarkably short amount of time.
 

And then there are those people who own an existing business who are dropping this formula into that business and seeing a breathtaking increase in their sales.
 

This isn’t the world of high-flying, high-tech start-ups where a few geeky programmers get together, work 20 hours a day, try to “get funded” by some venture capitalists, then sell out to Google for $100 million dollars. (Or, more likely, go bust amidst a pile of greasy, old pizza boxes and empty Red Bull cans.)
 

If you want to go down that road, I wish you the best of luck. But this isn’t the book for you.
 

What I’m talking about is creating a business (or building an existing business) and generating profits right out of the gate. A business with low overhead, low start-up costs, and minimal or no staff. A business that is highly profitable and gives you great flexibility in your life.
 

And, last but not least, a business that creates great value in the world and allows you to “do good” at whatever level you choose.
 

I know, it all sounds like the land of milk and honey, right? All beauty and grace? Can’t possibly be true, right?
 

I know, I know.
 

In fact, I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it for myself, over and over again.The reality is this: The Internet has completely changed the game for anyone who wants to have their own business. It’s now easier, faster, and cheaper to start and run a business than at any time in history.
 

And if you already have your own business, the Internet gives you the power to grow your current business more quickly and easily than ever before.
 

And I say all that from experience. I started my first online business in the “Internet Dark Ages” of 1996, and I’ve been profitable every year since then. Right through the dot-com crash, right through the Great Recession, right through every Google update. I’ve sold tens of millions of dollars of my products online in four distinctly markets. And along the way, I’ve taught thousands of online entrepreneurs how to start and grow their businesses. My students and clients have done more than $400 million dollars in sales.......
That was an excerpt from Jeff walker's book LAUNCH,if you're interested in reading it for free we ask that you only share this page to 7 of your friends and family members so they can improve their lives with it, 
The author of this book was able to leverage the power of online stores in a time when they were very difficult to use,fast forward a few years into the future,now you can not only create an online store for free but you can start selling virtual and real products without having to manufacture them ,this is called dropshipping,and it's a unique business model that allows users to earn huge amounts of money while avoiding the costs of manufacturing the product.
The process is rather simple - go to a trustworthy seller of any product you choose ,then get a picture of the product and it's price and then sell it for a higher price online,all you do is copy the details of a product(like the name and price) from a physical store in your community or from a trustworthy and popular online store like jumia and konga then you paste those details to your online store created with skystore,then you add an extra amount to cover your fees for exporting the product to skystore and promoting it ,that's all
Our platform is not only free for the first 500 users but tailored to support entrepreneurs willing to try out dropshipping so we make the process as easy as possible,you can also copy existing products from other sellers on skystore over to your online store but you have to verify from every single supplier that they have the product in question and are willing to sell it to you at an agreed price,this is all you need to know about dropshipping on skystore,if you click on the link below you will be taken to a sign up page where you can sign up and receive a free online store and a free ebook of LAUNCH by Jeff Walker,this offer only lasts for the first 500 people to sign up,it's time to take full responsibility for your future prosperity and escape the rat race